Search Mighty Acorns

Monday, July 5, 2021

Praying for Our Children

There is no greater impact we can have on our kids than prayer. There are countless books and resources on praying for our kids. I have no doubt read and used most of them throughout the years.

Some of my favorite resources are:

The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian




















Praying the Scriptures for Your Children by Jodie Berndt




















Additionally, I just took our Family Mission Statement - https://mightyacorns613.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-family-mission-statement.html - and turned it into a Daily Prayer Guide.

















I like this because it is specific to our family. Priscilla Shirer says, "Specific prayers get specific answers."

I would love to hear what resources you love for praying and how you pray for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment